The company can meet the needs of trainees with various expertise levels. Training can be executed in the following modules:
- Training for the general public.
- Formations targeted for an institution (internal training) by direct award.
- Actions targeted training for an institution in response to tenders.
COBIT – Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology
ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Software Requirements Management
- Software Project Management
- Software Quality Management
- Software Testing Management
- Software Acquisition Management
CMMI – Capability Maturity Model Integration
PSP Fundamentals – Personal Software Process
TMMI – Test Maturity Model Integration
UML – Unified Modelling Language
Our team develops tailor made topics to enhance the client human resource development – The resulting topics are as diverse as leadership, motivation, sales and negotiation skills, client management and others.
Human Resource Development